Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ETC Culture & Presentations


My agenda for the second to last week at Equity Trust is to collaborate with Adam, one of our HR interns to make a video for the website that will exemplify the culture of the firm. It has been nice to work with another person on a project and share ideas and opinions of how the package should be portrayed. Everyone should check out the video on our new career website! Not only does the video have a 3 day deadline, which is quickly approaching, but also the six interns are preparing to present our final presentations to the executives, managers and mentors of the company on Friday. We each will speak for 15-20 minutes about our experience and what we have learned along the way...and believe me, there's a ton!
I have truly enjoyed my summer at Equity Trust and I have gained amazing real world knowledge that I can apply to aspect of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment