Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Final Week...Or Not!


This week was technically supposed to be my last week with Equity Trust, which when I come to think about, is kind of sad. However, I recently had a change in school plans, and am not going back to school until January of 2011. I spoke with my manager and was able to get an extension on my internship! The accounting department is expected to be extremely busy within the next couple of months with their conversion to a new type of accounting software, so I knew it would be appropriate to talk to my manager about continuing with the company. Plus, I was going to be available, so it just seemed to work out.


On other topics, with this being the last week of work, we (all of the interns) are required to do a final presentation to the executives and managers talking about our experience with ETC. It is always fun getting together with all of the interns because we all get along so well, even if it is something like working on a presentation. Our next couple days are filled with lots of presentation practice, and then we present on Friday. It should go pretty well, everybody seems to do well with presentation skills. We shall see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment