Friday, August 10, 2012

There is so much merit to the saying "time flies when you're having fun"

I say this every week, but I really just can't believe another has gone by. I just have way too much fun here!

As I mentioned in my last post, I finished the Customer Service and De-Escalation Training for CST, which was put into action this week. I sat in on 4 training sessions where Jessica presented the material I came up with. Just about all of the Client Service Representatives and the Project Apple Team attended the sessions. It was definitely rewarding to see the presentation carried out! I've received a lot of positive feedback, which is always nice :)

Jessica has been making fun of all of my crafting this week. I've been working on a bulletin board to reinforce the Customer Service training. The last bulletin board on our floor was a little plain, so I thought I would liven things up a bit! I also created little reminder cards based on the training to hang in the cubes for Client Service Representatives to reference. If anyone is on the CST floor, prepare to be surrounded by beach ball themed reminders of how to be more client friendly. I may have gone a bit crazy with the theme, and use of colored paper. Many trees died in the process of this project...

I'm also finishing up the presentation on how the departments within ETC function and how they interact with other departments. Jessica will eventually use this information for a self-taught training program so that after new hires have been with the company for a few months, they can make better sense of how they fit into the company as a whole.

Things have been pretty hectic with CST New Hire Training fast approaching. Well, more hectic for Jessica, but I help out when I can. We've been putting together binders of the material that Client Service Representatives will learn in their first three weeks here at ETC. It is crazy how much information these binders contain! I find it amazing that the Representatives are able to learn it all in just three weeks, and that Jessica can teach it all in the short amount of time.

Just one week to go. Can someone slow time please?


No comments:

Post a Comment